Insight Talent Solutions’ is excited to partner with Local Job Network.com for a radio program on the topic of “Is a Recruiter Right for You?”
Sandra M. Smith, the Founder and President of Insight Talent Solutions, talks with LJNRadio’s Jenna Connour, and shares her expertise on the subject of identifying and working with the right recruiter. During this 20 minute podcast, discover how to recognize the best recruiter for your job search needs.
- Who is a good candidate for working with a recruiter?
- When is the best time to start working with a recruiter?
- Advice for those who have worked with bad recruiters in the past.
- Questions to ask a recruiter to identify if they are right for you.
- Qualities to look for in a recruiter.
- How to respectfully end a relationship with a recruiter.
- Benefits of working with a recruiter.
If you are interested in learning more about this subject, explore Sandra Smith’s two part blog series, “Recruiters: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly,” or feel free to contact Sandra directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 757-7670. You can also connect with Sandra on LinkedIn or follow her on Twitter. A follow up podcast on the subject of “How to Build a Good Relationship with a Recruiter” is expected to be available at the end of March 2015.