Jul 10, 2017 11:32:52 AM / by Amy Roesch
We all know the feeling… refreshing your email for the tenth time in a row and repeatedly checking your voicemail, waiting to hear back about the job that you’re not even sure you want. Anxious. Exhausted. Disheartened. This is how most people describe their journey in trying to find and secure a job that is a good fit for them. According to The Holmes-Rahe Stress Inventory, job searching is one of the most stressful life experiences that people undergo. Fortunately, there is support and assistance available so you don’t have to navigate through the trenches alone. Working with a recruiter can help you secure a job that you are passionate about, take away the intense stress of job searching, and help transform feelings of being overwhelmed into feelings of empowerment, confidence and being in control. When it comes to securing a career that you love, the following are some of the benefits of using a recruitment agency:
- Recruiters have access to jobs the general public do not have access to: Recruiters often build long term partnerships with many different companies and are the first to hear about new positions that have become available.
- Salary Negotiation: Recruiters are more willing than ever to negotiate salary. In fact, according to a 2016 survey, recruiters have convinced 68% of companies to increase the average salary offer for candidates in the last year.
- Experience: Recruiters are well versed in the job searching process and the job market. They often work with a variety of different companies for many years and therefore know and understand what kind of employee that particular company is looking to hire.
- Free: Recruiting companies are free of charge to potential employees! They are paid by the company looking to hire and it is in their best interest to help you secure a job and make certain that both you as the employee and the employer are satisfied.
- Recruiters can help make you more employable: In a 2016 survey, 78% of recruiters cite enthusiasm as most likely to influence a hiring decision after an initial in-person interview, followed by command of requirements (76%) and conversation skills (73%). Recruiters can help you fine tune these skills in order to assist you in securing your next career. They can give you resume and interview advice, as well as follow up with the company on the status of your application.
We understand it can be intimidating to choose a recruiting agency you can trust to help you secure your next career and that is why we recommend putting your confidence in a company such as Insight Talent Solutions. Our process is designed around the following principles:
- In-Depth Research: We conduct thorough research about the position we are hiring for by talking to the right people within the organization. We stay close to hiring managers throughout the process to ensure that the candidates we present meet their expectations. We also take the same care and consideration when reaching out to potential talent. We have a strategic sourcing team whose sole focus is to seek out candidates for each position’s unique requirements.
- A Personal Approach: In a recent focus group, we talked to many candidates and they unanimously agreed that it was important for them to have a personal, direct relationship with their recruiter. Every one of our Insight Recruiters are wired to care and are passionate about building lifelong relationships with their individual candidates and entire talent community. We treat you with consideration and respect, while taking into consideration your own unique life circumstances. We pride ourselves in maintaining the relationships we have built year after year, and although we utilize advanced technology and recruitment methods to help secure you a career, we never lose sight of cultivating a personal, one on one relationship with you. We also provide you with information that is interesting and relevant to you personally.
- A Full Life-Cycle Recruiting Experience: When we present a candidate for consideration to our client, we know our job is just beginning. We work closely with our candidates from start to finish; from guidance before the first interview, to assistance during the job offer and resignation at their current position, to follow-up meetings and messages after they have started their new role. This support during this delicate process, helps the candidate feel in control and comfortable with their decisions.
- Dedication to Success: When we recruit for a role, we understand that it’s so much more than just making a placement. Our client’s success is based on whether they have the right talent to attain their vision, while our candidate’s personal and professional fulfillment is determined by whether they are in a position that will give them the tools they need to succeed. Only when our clients and candidates needs are met do we consider our job complete.
Insight Talent Solutions has a high approval rating of 93% among our candidates. We pride ourselves in placing candidates in long lasting, fulfilling careers. Here’s what our candidates have shared about working with Insight:
- “I love my new career. A perfect fit would be an understatement. I am happy every time I wake up and never thought I would be this happy going to work. Sandra really cared about me and wanted me to get the job for my sake and happiness. She not only prepared me for my interview physically, but mentally as well. I talked to other recruiters and I feel like none of them were as caring and giving of their time as Sandra. She is very personable and looks out for you.” Eric Lopez, UX Developer/Designer – Read the full interview here!
- “I think there should be more people like Sandra in today’s business environment because she’s honest, and honesty is a tough commodity to come by. Most recruiters are more concerned about the commission and what they’re getting out of the placement, rather than what the company and candidate are getting out of it.” Bradley Walker, Project Management Team Lead – Watch the full interview here!
- “Sandra gives people a chance other recruiters may not give you, because she takes the time to really get to know you and place you in the right position. That is really an incredible talent and I would never hesitate to recommend Insight Talent Solutions.” Dawn Mau, Report Analyst – Watch the full interview here!
Job searching can be an enjoyable and empowering experience when you are working with a recruiter you trust to take into consideration your unique circumstances and professional goals.
Whether you’re ready to start that job search, need some career advice, or are just looking to build a relationship with a recruiter you can trust, we’re ready to help. Schedule a free, no obligation career consultation today! We specialize in the areas of IT, Marketing, Supply Chain & Logistics, Data Analytics and eCommerce. With over 20 years of experience in the recruiting industry, we have the tools to be your strategic career partner.