Insight Talent Solutions now offers Contract Staffing services! With more Baby Boomers reaching retirement age every day and an increased demand for employees with advanced technology skills, HR and IT leaders are facing the challenge of a growing talent gap. Based on a recent survey conducted by Insight Talent Solutions, more than 75% of HR Leaders were not able to find candidates with the skills that they were seeking for their hiring managers. However, these same HR Leaders did find that working with an outside agency provided them with better candidates and shortened their time to fill.
We understand that some managers don’t have the time or budget to commit to a long-term hire and they need other options, which is why we offer two specialized contracting solutions:
- Contract Placement: If you have projects you need to complete, but don’t want the hassle and expense of a long term hire, contract staffing could be the answer. Let Insight handle the logistics while you enjoy all the benefits of a contract hire – save on time and costs without sacrificing experienced IT staff.
- Contract to Hire: Want to try a candidate out before committing? This offering is ideal when you need to test new talent before making a permanent hire, such as when you are faced with periods of rapid change within your organization or special circumstances. Reduce turnover by knowing candidates are a true fit for your organization before offering them a permanent position.
Why Insight Talent Solutions?
Below are just some of the reasons why leveraging our 25 years of down-to-earth experience working with the local IT Talent community will make a difference in your search for talent:
- Access to our extensive talent pool: Over time, trends come and go but nothing replaces the relationships we build with people in the field every day. That’s why Insight has access to the best and brightest talent available. According to a recent survey, Insight Talent Solutions has a 93% approval rating among its candidates.
- A unique approach: We utilize a tiered recruiting process to accelerate time to fill. Our teams consist of researchers, recruiters and practice leaders enabling each aspect of the recruiting process to be refined and efficient.
- Work with experts: Experience the difference of working with Subject Matter Experts in recruitment. In January of 2015, Insight Talent Solutions was invited to speak before the UWEBC.org regarding the challenges hiring leaders are facing in recruitment and retention of IT Talent. In addition, Insight Talent Solutions’ Sandra Smith is a board member of Society of Information Management, (SIM) and has been a SME guest speaker and blogger on Milwaukeejobs.com.
- An organization you can trust: Insight Talent Solutions is a WOSB Self-Certified organization. Our CAGE code is 6BLD3 and our DUNS # is 860952808
Because IT Recruitment is our specialty, we have deep connections in the following areas:
- Microsoft Stack Technologies - .NET, C# and more
- Sharepoint, CRM, Salesforce.com, Oracle, SAP, and ERP
- eCommerce, Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
- Quality Assurance, Business Analysts & Project Leaders
- Information Systems Architects
- Information Systems Managers, Directors and Sr. IT Executives
Benefits of Contract Staffing
- Enjoy cost savings: Instead of paying a large placement fee, your recruiting fee can be worked into your contract period budget.
- Attain high quality/specialized candidates: Our exclusive database of IT experts and technical vetting process gives you access to a wide variety of specialized professionals, so you can be confident you are getting the very best in IT talent. Not only do we verify all certifications and give you access to Subject Matter Experts, but because our recruiters have years of experience working with IT professionals, we also understand what candidates are the best fit for your roles.
- Experience a more efficient process: Decrease time to hire, reduce costly onboarding, and avoid messy terminations. With less red tape to cut through, contracting significantly speeds up the hiring process. Try out candidates before committing to them long term, and decrease employees when needed without layoffs.
- Enjoy increased flexibility: Contract hires are ideal for short-term projects or increased needs that do not require permanent positions. Hire candidates on a seasonal basis or for special projects, or simply test out the need for new positions within your organization.
- Save on training: Instead of spreading your current employees too thin or investing in expensive training procedures, hire an expert that can make a difference from day one where you need it.
- Avoid bad decisions: Instead of rushing into a bad hire, enjoy a comfortable window of time to discover all a candidate has to offer.