We understand that some managers don’t have the time or budget to commit to a long-term hire and they need other options, which is why we offer two specialized contracting solutions:
- Contract Placement: If you have projects you need to complete, but don’t want the hassle and expense of a long term hire, contract staffing could be the answer. Let Insight handle the logistics while you enjoy all the benefits of a contract hire – save on time and costs without sacrificing experienced IT staff.
- Contract to Hire: Want to try a candidate out before committing? This offering is ideal when you need to test new talent before making a permanent hire, such as when you are faced with periods of rapid change within your organization or special circumstances. Reduce turnover by knowing candidates are a true fit for your organization before offering them a permanent position.
Benefits of Contract Staffing
- Enjoy cost savings: Instead of paying a large placement fee, your recruiting fee can be worked into your contract period budget.
- Attain high quality/specialized candidates: Our exclusive database of IT experts and technical vetting process gives you access to a wide variety of specialized professionals, so you can be confident you are getting the very best in IT talent. Not only do we verify all certifications and give you access to Subject Matter Experts, but because our recruiters have years of experience working with IT professionals, we also understand what candidates are the best fit for your roles.
- Experience a more efficient process: Decrease time to hire, reduce costly onboarding, and avoid messy terminations. With less red tape to cut through, contracting significantly speeds up the hiring process. Try out candidates before committing to them long term, and decrease employees when needed without layoffs.
- Enjoy increased flexibility: Contract hires are ideal for short-term projects or increased needs that do not require permanent positions. Hire candidates on a seasonal basis or for special projects, or simply test out the need for new positions within your organization.
- Save on training: Instead of spreading your current employees too thin or investing in expensive training procedures, hire an expert that can make a difference from day one where you need it.
- Avoid bad decisions: Instead of rushing into a bad hire, enjoy a comfortable window of time to discover all a candidate has to offer.