What Makes Insight Unique?
We believe the best way to help our clients find talent is through the respectful and considerate treatment of both clients and candidates before, during, and after the recruitment process.
We are passionate about maintaining the relationships that we have built within our community over the course of the past 10 years. We take the time to fully understand our clients’ vision, values, and business needs so that we can utilize our highly specialized search process to efficiently fill even the most challenging positions with exceptional candidates.
Get Available Talent Updates!
As a member of our exclusive Hiring Leaders Community you will receive the following:
• Profiles of our exclusive available candidates
• Articles & data on hiring trends
• Exclusive offers & promotions
• And more!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Areas of Specialty
Insight Talent Solutions was founded over 10 years ago to serve clients and candidates in the following disciplines:
Information Technology (IT): In the fast-paced industry of IT, you need talent that allows you to stay abreast of current technology. Everyday we connect with individuals who have top certifications and real world experience. We are experts at hiring in the following areas:
- IT Executives
- IT Management
- IT Specialties
- Healthcare IT
- Software Engineers & Developers
- Web Developers & Designers
- Data & Enterprise Architects
- Data Analysts & Database Developers
- ERP Experts: SAP, PeopleSoft & Oracle
- Enterprise Application Analysts
- Functional & Technical Business Analysts
- Application Developers
Sales & Marketing: Nothing drives your business like positive branding and strong credibility. That’s why we stand behind your brand to attract candidates that match your image. After all, your marketing and sales plans are only as effective as the talent behind them. Real results happen when you blend vision with action. We have experience hiring in the following areas:
- Digital Marketing Professionals
- Content Marketing: SEM, PPC, SEO, & Email
- Marketing & eCommerce
- Marketing & eCommerce Managers
- B2B Marketing Specialists
Supply Chain & Logistics: A solid logistics team keeps your company balanced and running smoothly, helping you maintain order and stay ahead of the competition. By hiring individuals who are up-to-date with current supply chain management certifications and software, you will achieve the solutions you seek. We are familiar with hiring in the following areas:
- Director of Operations
- Supply Chain Management
- SAP Management
- Logistics Management
- Strategic Sourcing
- Purchasing & Procurement
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Buying & Planning
- Total Quality Logistics
- Healthcare Logistics
- Lean Logistics
Data Analytics: Make better business decisions and minimize your financial risk by hiring experts in data analytics. Streamline your processes by filling the gaps with talent that delivers real results. From healthcare to marketing, we find talent that is skilled with the most current data analytics tools and software. Some of the areas of data analytics that we’ve hired in include:
- Data Analytics Management
- Healthcare Data Analytics
- Marketing Data Analytics
eCommerce: With the rapidly expanding industry of eCommerce, you need talent that supports development and change. We work with talent that has the ability to adapt to diverse situation and handle projects of different scopes and sizes. We’ve hired top talent in the following areas:
- Website Design & Development
- Ecommerce Solutions
- Ecommerce Marketing
Why Choose Us?
We are invested in you
We believe that our clients and their future hires are all unique, that’s why we take a personalized approach to finding you the talent you need to achieve your vision. We promise to:
Click for more
– Achieve a thorough understanding of our client’s vision, values, and business needs.
– Perform in- depth screenings to find top performing candidates who meet our client’s specific criteria.
– Use a respectful, refreshing, and engaging approach to reach out to candidates.
– Use scientifically proven methods to discover what type of environment potential candidates are likely to thrive in. We take the time to make certain their objectives are in line with our client’s
– Offer guidance and support to both the client and candidate to assure a comfortable and effective recruitment process.
– Follow-up with both the client and candidate after the candidate has started his/her new role to see how the transition is going and offer assistance in making this period as seamless as possible.
Experience is everything
We have a 93% approval rating from our candidates! Happy employees reduce costs, decrease turnover, and increase efficiency.
Click for more
Our team is continually trained to keep their professional skills finely honed, especially in the areas of advanced technology use and recruiting methods. As a result, we are always ready to work with our clients and candidates when the time is right. Read our success stories here!
Serving our community
Over the last 10 years we’ve dedicated ourselves to serving the areas of Madison, Milwaukee & Chicago, building large networks of local talent.
Click for more
As a result, our clients have been able to reduce time-to-fill for open positions, save thousands of dollars in relocation fees, and mitigate the risk of a bad hire who would leave after an expensive relocation.
We’ve also dedicated ourselves to giving back within our community, partnering with local organizations such as the Kidney Foundation of WI, Hope House of Waukesha, and the Milwaukee Chapter of LLS. Learn more about the causes we support here!
Our Latest Blog Posts
How to Keep Job Searching (& Online Dating) from Ruining Your Life
Her eyes are irresistibly charming; her smile kind and genuine. She seems...
Your Top 3 Recruiting Fee Questions Answered
Your Top 3 Recruiting Fee Questions Answered: An Interview with Sandra Smith...
3 Secrets to Unleashing the Power of Your Career Potential
Years ago, Pablo Picasso was sitting in a café in Paris doodling...