Welcome to Our Career Center!
Many people believe it is only important to work with a recruiter when you are looking to make a job change. But in reality, you can benefit from building a relationship with a recruiter from any time.
Here at Insight, we are a direct source of countless opportunities, and are dedicated to staying up-to-date on market trends and job developments to help keep you informed and plan your next move. Want to know how to make the most of your current job? We can help you there too. We don’t always seek to move you to another firm, and are happy to answer questions about your current job.
We also help you discuss salary increases and compare job benefits. At Insight Talent Solutions, we strive to be more than recruiters, we help guide you through your career.
For the past ten years, Insight Talent Solutions has been working with people just like you, to help them find a career that they are passionate about. Here’s what you can expect from working with us:
- In-Depth Research: At Insight, we conduct thorough research about the position we are hiring for and have a strategic sourcing team whose sole focus is to seek out candidates for each position’s unique requirements. We provide you with opportunities that are interesting and relevant to you personally.
- A Personal Approach: Every one of our recruiters are passionate about building lifelong relationships with their individual candidates and make it a priority to treat you with respect, while taking into consideration your own unique life circumstances.
- A Full Cycle Recruiting Process: We work closely with our candidates from start to finish; from guidance before the first interview, to assistance during the job offer, and resignation at their current position, to follow-up meetings, and messages after they have started their new role. This support during this sometimes stressful process, helps the candidate feel in control and comfortable with their decisions.
- Dedication to Success: When we recruit for a role, we understand that it is so much more than just making a placement. Your success is based on whether you are given the tools to succeed, and feel personally and professionally fulfilled in your new position.
Get Open Job Updates!
- Articles on Managing Your Career
- Hot Job Listings
- Special Promotions & Offers
- And More!
Insightful Careers Newsletter
Insight Talent Solutions was founded over 10 years ago to serve clients and candidates in the following disciplines:
Information Technology (IT): In the fast-paced industry of IT, companies need talent that allows them to stay abreast of current technology. That’s why we connect with individuals every day who have top certifications and real world experience. We are experts at hiring in the following areas:
- IT Executives
- IT Management
- IT Specialties
- Healthcare IT
- Software Engineers & Developers
- Web Developers & Designers
- Data & Enterprise Architects
- Data Analysts & Database Developers
- ERP Experts: SAP, PeopleSoft & Oracle
- Enterprise Application Analysts
- Functional & Technical Business Analysts
- Application Developers
Sales & Marketing: Nothing drives a business like positive branding and strong credibility. That’s why we stand behind our clients’ brands to attract candidates that match their image. After all, marketing and sales plans are only as effective as the talent behind them. Real results happen when you blend vision with action. We have experience hiring in the following areas:
- Digital Marketing Professionals
- Content Marketing: SEM, PPC, SEO, & Email
- Marketing & eCommerce
- Marketing & eCommerce Managers
- B2B Marketing Specialists
Supply Chain & Logistics: A solid logistics team keeps companies balanced and running smoothly, helping them maintain order and stay ahead of the competition. By hiring individuals who are up-to-date with current supply chain management certifications and software, organizations achieve the solutions they seek. We are familiar with hiring in the following areas:
- Total Quality Logistics
- Healthcare Logistics
- Lean Logistics
- Logistics Management
- Supply Chain Management
- SAP Management
- Strategic Sourcing
Data Analytics: Data Analytics experts help organizations make better business decisions and minimize their financial risk. Companies seek to streamline their processes by filling the gaps with talent that delivers real results. From healthcare to marketing, we find talent that is skilled with the most current data analytics tools and software. Some of the areas of data analytics that we’ve hired in include:
- Data Analytics Management
- Healthcare Data Analytics
- Marketing Data Analytics
eCommerce: With the rapidly expanding industry of eCommerce, our clients need talent that supports development and change. We work with talent that has the ability to adapt to diverse situation and handle projects of different scopes and sizes. We’ve hired top talent in the following areas:
- Website Design & Development
- Ecommerce Solutions
- Ecommerce Marketing
A Few of Our Success Stories
Eric used to work incredibly long hours as a graphic designer. In 2016, he learned his company would soon be letting him go, but his demanding schedule allowed him no time to conduct a job search…
Then he was contacted by Insight Talent Solutions, and began working with Sr. Recruiter, Sandra Smith. That was the turning point for Eric. Today he happily works as a UX Designer/Developer in Chicago.
Eric has described his new role as an ideal opportunity for him – one that he never would have known about if he hadn’t been working with Insight. When talking about his new position he told us, “I am happy every time I wake up. I never thought I would be this happy going to work.”
Enterprise Integration Architect
Robert was placed in 2016 as a Technical Integration Architect and has been instrumental in the success of building a strategic map for the technology vision of a major Health Insurance Company…
Corporate Executives have told us he is now the benchmark for determining the characteristics of the ideal candidate for their IT Architects. They have stated that Robert is not only technically astute, but his business acumen is largest reasons his projects succeed.
VP of Marketing
In 2014, we placed Traci as VP of Marketing with a nationally recognized Surety firm. Since she’s implemented her marketing plans, the firm has realized double digit growth in Surety Bonds contracts…
In addition, the President of the company has said on several occasions that Traci is the best hire the company has ever made.
Create your success story!
We’ve placed a variety of professionals in the areas of IT, Marketing, eCommerce, Big Data, Supply Chain, and more. Our candidates have a high retention rate and have given us a 93% approval rating. Contact us today and find out how we can help you. We can’t wait to start writing your success story!
How Can We Help?
Check out our eBooks!
Our eBooks cover common job-related topics such as: Warning signs it’s time for a job change, steps to take in your job search, & how to ace your next job interview
Need resume help?
We have answers to the 7 most commonly asked resume questions and free resume templates!
Our Latest Blog Posts
5 Ways to Achieve a Healthy Work-Life Balance
What does work-life balance mean to you? Maybe when you hear it,...
Unite to Light the Night Fundraising Event
Wondering how to spend the first Packers’ bye week? You’re invited to...
3 Reasons to Hire a Recruiting Company: Increase Revenue, Grow Market Share, and Improve Efficiency
Aug 2, 2017 8:53:31 AM / by Amy Roesch & Cassandra Czech “No...