Talent Scout Profiles
Our recruiters network daily with candidates who are not actively looking for jobs.These highly talented candidates are willing to make a move for the right position, and are working exclusively through us. View profiles of these candidates and connect with them to see if they’re right for your company. If you decide to hire one of our candidates, standard recruiting rates would apply.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT)
Talented Software Engineer with 7 years of progressive experience in the following areas:
- ETL development in Talend Open Studio
- ETL development in Informatica 9.6
- Informatica PowerCenter Data Integration 9.x
Key accomplishments include:
- Developer Specialist Certified PL/SQL (Oracle SQL Developer and Microsoft SQL Server) for ETL development, querying and testing.
- Codes in Unix and Perl for file cleanup, file transfer, and scheduling of ETL processes and workflows.
- Performed business analysis and documentation of client systems for ETL development.
- Created test cases in SQL to verify ETL and data integrity.
Senior Business Intelligence Developer
Well-rounded Senior Business Intelligence Developer holds a Bachelor’s degree and has 4 years of experience. Trained in the following areas:
- Tableau Desktop
- Informatica Power Center
- Microsoft SQL Server
- OBIEE BI
Has experience with the following:
- Microsoft Office Suite 2010-2016
- Business Objects Reporting Tools: 3.1 Desktop & Web Intelligence, 3.1 Designer, 4.1 Web Intelligence, Universe Design Tool, Information Design Tool, 3.1 & 4.1 Central Management Consoles, BI Launch Pad, InfoView
- Oracle SQL Developer, Benthic Golden6, Snipping Tool, Snagit 10, FileZilla, SharePoint, Alemba vFire Core, Atlassian Cloud (JIRA), Redmine Project Tracking, Publisher, Visual Studio
Also has exposure to Toad for Data Developers, SharePoint Designer, Eclipse, and HP Application Lifecycle Management.
Senior .NET Software Engineer
Very talented Senior .NET Software Engineer has more than 10 years experience in the following areas:
- MS Office, Windows & Windows Servers, SQL Server (2000+), Salesforce, Azure .NET Experience , ASP.NET MVC, Webforms, Web API, and .NET Core
- Other Tools: Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, SQL Server Management Studio, Azure Portal, Postman, Fiddler, WordPress, Onion Architecture, Dependency Injection / IoC with StructureMap, SimpleInjector, Ninject, and Autofac, Log4net
Application Delivery Manager
Award-winning Application Delivery Manager, with more than 20 years of progressive experience in the areas of:
- Certified Payroll Re-Engineering Team
- Tax Credit Services Team
- NxGen Project Team
- Mechanics Payroll Re-Engineering Team
- ADP Tax Outsourcing Team
Key accomplishments include:
- Managed ADTI Office Employees integration in BE Office Kronos instance.
- Held Project Manager Role during implementation of Kronos timekeeper system and conversion of all employees from NATS to Kronos (over 4000 employees).
- Administer, maintain, and installed US and Canada ADP (PCPW) payroll systems in JCI. Over 5500 employees (230 Unions) paid from that system.
- Directed Implementation of 39 Manufacturing plants across the GISC organization – 12000 employees in North America, EMEA will be using single Global Kronos instance.
- Managed offshore team to build Certified Payroll system for the BE Business Unit – 5400 CP reports generated each week.
- IT Advanced Project Management Certificate
Accomplished Senior Developer provided full life-cycle development for the following projects:
- Planned, scheduled, and coordinated full-stack software development.
- Managed testing and migration activities for company’s intranet and internet.
- In 2017, over 20,000 members & 1,000+ companies paid to use the aforementioned website to successfully obtain insurance industry information.
Senior Contract Developer
Versatile Senior Contract Developer with the following area of expertise:
- In-depth knowledge of all .NET languages (C#, VB), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Silverlight MVC4, Model View Controller, Dependency Injection .NET Remoting, Web Services and N-Tier Systems Linq and Linq to SQL, Linq to Entities, ORM Lambda Expressions TCP/IP
- Database Development including Stored Procedures, Tables, Complex Queries
- Application Development lifecycle including planning, architecture, data modeling, source code controlling, and deployment of XML and XSL files for data sharing/data migration and reporting
Senior Software Engineer
Highly effective Senior Software Engineer with skills in the following areas:
- Software engineering, System design/programming, and Windows Network Administration and Security
- Database application development with ODBC, T-SQL, Sybase, SQL Server, stored procedures backend C#.Net, WPF, WCF, REST and RESTful services, Web Services, SOAP, Visual Studio, ADO.Net, Android, Eclipse, ADSI, VSS, TFS, HTML, SQL, XML, Perl, Bash, FoxPro, Jira, Git
Senior Global IT Executive with proven track record of successfully leading teams in managing corporate IT applications, infrastructure, and operations. Sets strategy to align technology to business objectives and simplify business processes while delivering bottom line measurable results. Responsible for building and leading multi-national teams in the delivery of world-class infrastructure services across a 30+ country manufacturing organization.
This individual is an energetic visionary, talented at identifying strengths in others and motivating them to reach their peak performance in alignment with company objectives while driving the efficiency of day-to-day operations. Passionate about developing leaders through coaching and mentoring, personally and professionally. This professional is an expert at IT adoption through business partnership.
Experienced in the following areas:
- IT Infrastructure
- Cyber Security & Assurance
- IT Operational Effectiveness
- Leadership & Team Building
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Strategy Development
- Budgeting & Finance
- Client Relationship Management
- Change Management
- Cloud Computing
- Project Planning & Execution
- Vendor Relations & Negotiations
- Lean Manufacturing
- SOX, FDA, & PCI Compliance
- Process Improvement
Front-End Web Developer
Skilled Front-End Web Developer with more than 10 years of progressive experience in graphics and front-end development. Used Magento to maintain and update eCommerce site. Also, successfully migrated from the Magento Platform to the Shopify platform with a brand new website running off the Bootstrap framework.
Areas of experience include:
- Web Page & Product Layout
- Enhancing User Experience
Associate Software Engineer
Talented Associate Software Engineer with 4 years of progressive experience starting in reporting and moving into Data Warehouse management, using Hadoop by means of ETL. Additional experience in SQL, Access, HTML/CSS. Has the following certifications:
- Importing & Cleaning Data with Python Track
- Cleaning Data in Python Course
- Data Manipulation with Python Track
- Importing Data in Python (Part 1) Course
- Importing Data in Python (Part 2) Course
- Introduction to Databases in Python Course
- Manipulating DataFrames with pandas Course
- Merging DataFrames with pandas Course
- Python Data Science Toolbox (Part 2) Course
- Python Developer Track
Senior Applications Developer
Highly skilled Senior Applications Developer has extensive knowledge working in the following areas:
- Insurance Policy and Claims Processing
- Business Applications Development and Enhancement
- Object Oriented Programming
- Guidewire Claim Center Configuration and Integration
- Underwriting Expertise Automation
- Reports Ordering Productivity Tools
- Technical Support and Issues Resolutions
- Problems Assessment and Troubleshooting
- Client Relations Management
- Agile Methodology
- Staff Training – Guidewire Applications Developer
Talented Database Administrator interested in new opportunities in and out of the Systems area, particularly in the area of Product Ownership. Has experience working in the following areas:
- Mainframe Programmer
- Systems Analyst
- Team Lead using COBOL, DB2, and CICS
- Systems Programmer supporting and installing CICS TS, Xpediter, SmartTest, and z/OS DB2 DBA specializing in structure changes and performance
- Product Owner using agile development, kanban, confluence, and JIRA
Senior SharePoint Developer
Highly qualified Senior SharePoint Developer with 15 years of Developer experience. Skilled in the following areas:
PROJECT ROLES: Solutions Architect, Lead Developer, Technical Lead, Database Administrator, Network Architect and Administration, Technical Advisor, Instructor, Technical Facilitator, Project Manager, Manager with direct reports
METHODOLOGIES: Waterfall, Agile, Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF)
- 18 Years of Total IT, 15 Years Development (Microsoft and other vendors)
- 12 Years Solutions Architect
- 9+ Years Hardware and Infrastructure, 6 Years of Project Management
- 8 Years Consulting
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION:
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology and Management (MITM) from Illinois Institute of Technology in 2009
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology and Management (BITM) from Illinois Institute of Technology in 2004
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA – Analyzing and Visualizing Data with MS Power BI 70-778 in progress for 2017)
- Critical Path Training Course PBI365 – Power BI Bootcamp attended October 2017
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS – Microsoft SharePoint 77-886)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS –SharePoint Application Development 70-541)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE, MCP, MCP + I)
- Comp TIA (Network+ and A+)
Commodity Manager - CAPEX
Highly Skilled Commodity Manager: CPSM, MS Business – 20 years of progressive experience in Supply Chain Management, Corporate lead to develop standardized capital equipment processes for purchases within five manufacturing plants in Mexico and North America
• Manage all procurement aspects from CAR (Capital Appropriation Request) approval and negotiate best total cost for selected sources/equipment.
• Devise adequate purchase contracts for large capital intensive projects such as paint lines and heat treat equipment.
• Responsible for approximately $50 mil USD capital expenditures
• Develop or revise corporate purchasing policies to fit with new Corporate Structure
Supply Chain Manager, NAR Operations
What a CATCH – Multinational High Volume Manufacturer ; MBA, more than 15 years of progressive experience. Business Manager leading 70+ focused on the order fulfillment of over 15.0M machines annual to Retail Trade Partners.
• Presently provide direct leadership responsibility for an organization of 71.
• Collaborate daily with internal and external process partners through the utilization of EDI, eCRM, SAP ECC, SAP BW, Tableau Software, Genesys Omnichannel, and Google interaction.
• Actively facilitating collaboration among Sales Teams and Trade Partners
• E-commerce solution fueling year over year growth of online revenues by 15.28% – exceeding $1.95B.
• Creating a learning culture grounded in lean principles for addressing people, process, and system utilization resulting in year over year service level improvements provided to Retail Trade Partners of 41% and reducing cost of operation ~ $100K through waste elimination.
• Driving enhanced team engagement through the implementation of a multi skilled expert system resulting in year over year productivity gains of 15% and reducing the cost of operation ~ $250K.
• Awarded 2017 supplier of the year honor by Corporate Client.
Highly talented eCommerce Director specializing in the areas of:
- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce Roadmap Development
- Vendor Selection Independent Review
- Digital Marketing Optimization
- E-Commerce Re-platform in-house Task Planning
- Digital Execution Planning
- Interim E-Commerce/Digital Marketing Director
- Amazon Optimization Advisory
- Product Attribution Assessment and Planning
- On Site Search Engine Performance Evaluation