Our Most Popular Professional-Level Plan
Services We Offer
Areas of Specialty
Insight Talent Solutions was founded over 10 years ago to serve clients and candidates in the following disciplines:
Information Technology (IT): Information Systems is continually evolving and advanced technologies are at the core of what we do. When your firm needs to meet demanding goals, work with an expert who understands the technology that you seek for your teams. Contact Sandra Smith, your Information Systems Recruitment Practice Lead today.
- IT Executives & IT Management
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Software Engineers & Developers (Microsoft, Open Source)
- Web Developers & Designers (Microsoft, Open Source)
- Data & Enterprise Architects
- Data Analysts & Database Developers
- ERP Experts: SAP, PeopleSoft & Oracle
- Enterprise Architects
- Functional & Technical Business Analysts (CBAP)
- PMP: Project Management Professional
- CAPM: Certified Associate in Project Management
- CSM: Certified ScrumMaster
- PRINCE2 Foundation/PRINCE2 Practitioner
- CPMP: Certified Project Management Practitioner
- Associate in Project Management
- MPM: Master Project Manager
- PPM: Professional in Project Management
- PMITS: Project Management in IT Security
- Certified Project Director
Sales & Marketing: Nothing drives your business like positive branding and strong credibility. That’s why we stand behind your brand to attract candidates that match your image. After all, your marketing and sales plans are only as effective as the talent behind them. Real results happen when you blend vision with action. We have experience hiring in the following areas:
- • Digital Marketing Professionals
- • Content Marketing: SEM, PPC, SEO, & Email
- • Marketing & eCommerce
- • Marketing & eCommerce Managers
- • B2B Marketing Specialists
Supply Chain & Logistics: A solid logistics team keeps your company balanced and running smoothly, helping you maintain order and stay ahead of the competition. By hiring individuals who are up-to-date with current supply chain management certifications and software, you will achieve the solutions you seek. We are familiar with hiring in the following areas:
- • Director of Operations
- • Supply Chain Management
- • SAP Management
- • Logistics Management
- • Strategic Sourcing
- • Purchasing & Procurement
- • Supply Chain Analysis
- • Buying & Planning
- • Total Quality Logistics
- • Healthcare Logistics
- • Lean Logistics
Data Analytics: Make better business decisions and minimize your financial risk by hiring experts in data analytics. Streamline your processes by filling the gaps with talent that delivers real results. From healthcare to marketing, we find talent that is skilled with the most current data analytics tools and software. Some of the areas of data analytics that we’ve hired in include:
- • Data Analytics Management
- • Healthcare Data Analytics
- • Marketing Data Analytics
eCommerce: With the rapidly expanding industry of eCommerce, you need talent that supports development and change. We work with talent that has the ability to adapt to diverse situation and handle projects of different scopes and sizes. We’ve hired top talent in the following areas:
- • Website Design & Development
- • Ecommerce Solutions
- • Ecommerce Marketing
A Few of Our Success Stories
Senior .NET Developer
Before we placed Michael in 2017, there were certain aspects of his old job that he enjoyed, but he worried that his growth was limited and that it no longer coincided with his personal career goals…
Michael yearned for a job where there would be an opportunity for him to realize a future leadership position. During this time, he was contacted by Insight Talent Solutions and began working with Sr. Recruiter, Sandra Smith. She took the time to learn what Michael was really looking for in a job and today he happily works as a Senior .NET Developer at WPS in Madison.
He is delighted that he received a great pay increase, is able to work full time from home, and is now able to spend more quality time with his family.
Read Michael’s Talent Spotlight Interview Here!
Eric used to work incredibly long hours as a graphic designer. In 2016, he learned his company would soon be letting him go, but his demanding schedule allowed him no time to conduct a job search…
Then he was contacted by Insight Talent Solutions, and began working with Sr. Recruiter, Sandra Smith. That was the turning point for Eric. Today he happily works as a UX Designer/Developer in Chicago.
Eric has described his new role as an ideal opportunity for him – one that he never would have known about if he hadn’t been working with Insight. When talking about his new position he told us, “I am happy every time I wake up. I never thought I would be this happy going to work.”
Read Eric’s Talent Spotlight Interview Here!
Enterprise Integration Architect
Robert was placed in 2016 as a Technical Integration Architect and has been instrumental in the success of building a strategic map for the technology vision of a major Health Insurance Company…
Corporate Executives have told us he is now the benchmark for determining the characteristics of the ideal candidate for their IT Architects. They have stated that Robert is not only technically astute, but his business acumen is largest reasons his projects succeed.
VP of Marketing
In 2014, we placed Traci as VP of Marketing with a nationally recognized Surety firm. Since she’s implemented her marketing plans, the firm has realized double digit growth in Surety Bonds contracts…
In addition, the President of the company has said on several occasions that Traci is the best hire the company has ever made.
Create your success story!
We’ve placed a variety of professionals in the areas of IT, Marketing, eCommerce, Big Data, Supply Chain, and more.
Our candidates have a high retention rate and have given us a 93% approval rating. Contact Insight today and find out how we can help you. We can’t wait to start writing your success story!
Hello, I'm Sandra Smith
When I was a young girl, I didn’t dream of being a recruiter when I grew up, instead I longed to have a career that was exciting and glamorous in an obvious way. I dreamed of being a newscaster, to be on national television, to conduct interviews of interesting and famous people, and deliver fascinating stories about their lives.
However, life has a funny way of taking you down a different path, and I found myself being drawn to a career in recruiting. I realized that through recruitment, I had the unique opportunity to help guide, encourage, and support people into careers that they felt excited by, while helping to enhance the success of corporations with hires that were passionate about the jobs they were hired for.
I ended up working as a recruiter for a number of years, and 10 years ago, successfully started my own recruitment firm. Everything about owning and managing Insight Talent Solutions is what I am truly passionate about, and I have come to realize that there are a multitude of common qualities between the path that I dreamed of taking as a little girl and the path that I chose.
I learned that I do get to meet a variety of interesting people, conduct interviews, and deliver exciting stories about those people’s lives. I also have the privilege of helping companies succeed in delivering the human capital they need while enriching the lives of the candidates that I place. This is my story, and I am very fortunate to have found this career.
For the past 25 years, I have used an innovative and comprehensive approach to help companies find candidates who are excited about the work that they do and as a result, achieve significant, measurable results. I am passionate about taking the time to understand both my clients’ and candidates’ unique needs, and am just as committed to your success as you are. I look forward to hearing your story and working with you!
Sandra M. Smith
FOUNDER & PRESIDENT OF INSIGHT TALENT SOLUTIONS
- Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) by the SBA
- Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBENC.org)
- National Association of Personal Services(NAPS)
- Society for Human Resource Management
- McQuaig Institute Assessments & Surveys
- Society of Information Management (SIM)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
Why Choose Us?
We are invested in you
We believe that our clients and their future hires are all unique, that’s why we take a personalized approach to finding you the talent you need to achieve your vision. We promise to:
Click for more
– Achieve a thorough understanding of our client’s vision, values, and business needs.
– Perform in- depth screenings to find top performing candidates who meet our client’s specific criteria.
– Use a respectful, refreshing, and engaging approach to reach out to candidates.
– Use scientifically proven methods to discover what type of environment potential candidates are likely to thrive in. We take the time to make certain their objectives are in line with our client’s
– Offer guidance and support to both the client and candidate to assure a comfortable and effective recruitment process.
– Follow-up with both the client and candidate after the candidate has started his/her new role to see how the transition is going and offer assistance in making this period as seamless as possible.
Experience is everything
We have a 93% approval rating from our candidates! Happy employees reduce costs, decrease turnover, and increase efficiency.
Click for more
Our team is continually trained to keep their professional skills finely honed, especially in the areas of advanced technology use and recruiting methods. As a result, we are always ready to work with our clients and candidates when the time is right.
Serving our community
Over the last 10 years we’ve dedicated ourselves to serving the areas of Madison, Milwaukee & Chicago, building large networks of local talent.
Click for more
As a result, our clients have been able to reduce time-to-fill for open positions, save thousands of dollars in relocation fees, and mitigate the risk of a bad hire who would leave after an expensive relocation.
We’ve also dedicated ourselves to giving back within our community, partnering with local organizations such as the Kidney Foundation of WI, Hope House of Waukesha, and the Milwaukee Chapter of LLS.